CJ5, Wrangler, Sammy OWNERS READ!

FieroJones

It's not a Sports Car?
Now I;ve seen some CJ5' in yards before.. But after seeing this one, i kick myself for not keeping my old one. Reason?

This Rig has a BRAND NEW BESTOP (black) softop. It also has BRAND NEW doors to go with it, as well as half doors (Guess what, NEW!) sittin in the rear. LOTS and LOTS of goodies on it, just a rusted out frame, and someone has allready ganked the motor. Tranny/Xfer case still there. Sitting right next to this is a Red Wrangler (TJ I beilieve... has the older style dash where all the gaugtes are lined up in a row) with a perfect hardtop on it, and lots of other goodies as well. Also.. a couple Sammy's, in various stages of picking over, one with a new black Bestop Softop. Also.. (good yard) they have a Suzi Grand Vitara V6 with less then 9k on the odometer. Might be a good engine swap for a sammy? The GV was rolled, body all munched up, and there is dirt EVERYWHERE in the cab, in the folds in the metal, etc etc...

now where at is the lil Jewel? South Bountiful Auto Wrecking, out past the Auto Auction. These guys are great to go through, i got my last softop from them, cost $100, and i even got the bows, hardware, new top (2 piece!!) and a whole bunch of other lil interior parts..

Hope someone out there needs some parts!

-Karl