classified feelers

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Everything has it's price... however I think they're forgetting where they are posting. People are so cheap on here, nobody wants to pay fair/full price for anything. Just cause it's the interweb people think everything should be a screaming deal. :rolleyes:

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Everything has it's price... however I think they're forgetting where they are posting. People are so cheap on here, nobody wants to pay fair/full price for anything. Just cause it's the interweb people think everything should be a screaming deal. :rolleyes:
yes it does.

The people on here are extremely cheap.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
I've been thinkin bout sellin a feel...... What's the goin rate now days? ;)

I agree, it's getting out of hand. A minimum price should be mandatory.

reddevil

'93 Cherokee
Feeler= I'm too lazy to clean up my mess, so I think I'll just sell all the junk I don't need.... but I'm to lazy to really sell it. Maybe someone will want to give me lots of money if they know what I have, and that I might even be willing to part with it. For the right price, if I don't really have to do anything.
That's what I think when I see "feeler." Am I wrong?

Cherokeester

Feeler= I'm too lazy to clean up my mess, so I think I'll just sell all the junk I don't need.... but I'm to lazy to really sell it. Maybe someone will want to give me lots of money if they know what I have, and that I might even be willing to part with it. For the right price, if I don't really have to do anything.
That's what I think when I see "feeler." Am I wrong?

Spot on Devil that is red.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
exactly what devil said, I want to sell my stuff but I want so much moneyfor it that I'll just list it as a feeler that way I don't feel like an @ss if people make fun of me or they don't buy it. My self esteem is very low you know:rofl:

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Just bringing this back.
seems the feelers have gotten even worse lately:mad2:

It is either FOR SALE OR IT IS NOT FOR SALE. Post a price, know how low you will go, or DON"T post it for sale. If you "hope" some one will pay more than it is worth, YOUR FOULING YOURSELF!:rolleyes: