clean 1990 jeep comanche. 3 link long arm, triangulated 4link, arb's, 4.56s ect

90 cherokee

here is the deal.. i bought this jeep as a clean 2wd, 4.0 manual trans comanche to built it up.. the truck NEEDS TO BE PUT TOGETHER, but at this price its an AMAZING deal.. truck comes with a high pinion dana 44 with 4.56 gears and an arb air locker, rear is dana 60 (30 spline) with 4.56s and an arb as well! the original plan was to do leafs front and rear.. but i came across a triangulated 4 link for the rear and a full 3 link long arm kit out of a 96 grand cherokee. as the truck sits the rear is sprung over with 4 inch blocks and teraflex shackles with the 60 in it so the rear rolls around but the front doesnt have anything under it. also already put an ax-15 trans and a 231 tcase in her. wagoneer front clip. black leather seats from cherokee, interior is in real good shape.. there is ALOT of expensive parts that come with this truck and it would be one bad ass ride all done. has no rust that im aware of at all body is one of the most straight comanches you will find around here.. i know for a fact that i could make more then 3500 just parting it out but i want to see it get finished... delivery avalible!!

the few bad things.. the motor was a little noisy BUT i have a spare motor that goes with it that ran fine but had blow by and leaked some oil so itd need rebuilt, the guy i bought the truck from drove it every single day and the registration was current so i know the motor will last alot longer.

this is a super good deal if someone is willing to spend a couple weekends playin with it. ive spent alot of time and money getting it to where its at but ive lost interest.. my loss is your gain, call or text for info. CLEAN TITLE. this thing has literally sat in my shop since the day i bought it. i dont thing its even seen rain since the ride home.

Dylan, 801-783-8914

truck is in murray utah and im asking 3500 for it.

Attachments

• comanche 5.jpg
    comanche 5.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 26
  • comanche sale 5.jpg
    comanche sale 5.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 21
  • comanche sale.jpg
    comanche sale.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 23
  • comanche sale 4.jpg
    comanche sale 4.jpg