Clean cut, Maybe

cuban b

You're all WEAK SAUCE!
After checking out a lot of 4 wheel drive forums, I've noticed that this one is much cleaner than the others (Language, pics, topics, etc.). Do we have some hardcore moderators on here, or are we just more sophisticated than our counterparts in other states :redneck: .

Whatever it is, I dig it, keeps me out of trouble when I'm at work. Of course working might keep me out of trouble when I'm at work.

Caleb

James K said:
I believe it to be a more respectful group, is why.

I tend to think this too...honestly (as a moderator) I rarely have to edit or do any type of moderating...this is a good board and a good group of people...

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
This forum is designed to be work and family-room safe. Prolly a reason some people post here, and prolly a reason some people don't. Stuff that doesn't fit that mold gets removed, and eventually it just doesn't get posted at all. :)

GR4x4

Stop the MADNESS
I like to think that we are a good group of peoples. I wouldn't have a problem introducing my wife to anyone on this board, other boards I would question introducing her to some of the ladies and all of the guys. I also wouldn't have a problem going out on the trails with anyone from RME either.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
cuban b said:
After checking out a lot of 4 wheel drive forums, I've noticed that this one is much cleaner than the others (Language, pics, topics, etc.). Do we have some hardcore moderators on here, or are we just more sophisticated than our counterparts in other states :redneck: .

Whatever it is, I dig it, keeps me out of trouble when I'm at work. Of course working might keep me out of trouble when I'm at work.

I think thats a great comment, much thanks for saying what you think of RME. I think that alot of it has to do with what RockMonkey said... this place is meant to be work & family safe. That was the intention when it began & it will stay that way. I believe that standards set above the average will help create a better community.

We (the Mods & Admins) have been very agressive in the past about what happens here, I think just about every one of our old school members had been PM'd or gotten into some sort of scuffle with us. These days, I think any of the active members know whats acceptable and what isn't. I do appreciate everyone for helping keep RME clean, thanks all!!

:)

BTW... your boss wanted me to tell you to get back to work! ;)

grinch

inner city redneck
Greg said:
I think thats a great comment, much thanks for saying what you think of RME. I think that alot of it has to do with what RockMonkey said... this place is meant to be work & family safe. That was the intention when it began & it will stay that way. I believe that standards set above the average will help create a better community.

We (the Mods & Admins) have been very agressive in the past about what happens here, I think just about every one of our old school members had been PM'd or gotten into some sort of scuffle with us. These days, I think any of the active members know whats acceptable and what isn't. I do appreciate everyone for helping keep RME clean, thanks all!!

:)

BTW... your boss wanted me to tell you to get back to work! ;)

LOL Iv received a PM or 2 .....
I still like the board though. Good sourse for local info that I'm to lazy to find out myself.....

Last edited:

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
it seems like the majority of those on here use this site more for resource use as well as knowing WTF they are talking about....unlike me. :rofl: