Clean up in St. Goerge! Dec 6th

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
hey all, I have been following a thread of a bunch of guys down south that are doing a clean-up in the St. george area on Dec 6th.

Here is the thread: http://www.utah4x4club.com/index.php?showtopic=7765&st=0

I am aware of the feelings in the past between these two boards, but this crap is important. I wish I could go, but I cannot. This would be a great reason to take a trip to some southern wheeling.

these guys have the BLM, county, and media coming and could really use a ton of bodies to show that our community is serious about land use and conservation.

just a thought!!!

jet_aj

Just loosing my mind
Utah 4X4 Club
and
The BLM

Present

Santa Clara Cleanup
Help keep our trails open!

December 6th 2008
8:00 am

Directions:
Stucki Springs Rd its right across from the Jacob Hamblin Home
Go south over the new bridge​

where is this, or where can the out of town folks meet to join the clean-up?

they can pm me or call me 435-705-0074 Del

Just helpin those here sort through it... I will try to be there but I cant guarantee it until it gets slightly closer.

cannoncrawler, Maybe some more detailed directions would be helpful if you can get some... or a map or at least a location point in google maps?

Thanks for the info.

del0075

depending on where you would be coming from, take bluff exit off I 15 head north on bluff to sunset turn left [ east ] go through Santa Clara. Stucki Springs Road is on your left [right across the road from Jacob Hamblin House] go across the bridge and you should be able to see the dumpster in the parking lot....the cleanup area is just past the parking lot turn left up the hill about a mile. and then just wherever you want to cleanup...

Samuraiman

Sand Pile
hey all, I have been following a thread of a bunch of guys down south that are doing a clean-up in the St. george area on Dec 6th.

Here is the thread: http://www.utah4x4club.com/index.php?showtopic=7765&st=0

I am aware of the feelings in the past between these two boards, but this crap is important. I wish I could go, but I cannot. This would be a great reason to take a trip to some southern wheeling.

these guys have the BLM, county, and media coming and could really use a ton of bodies to show that our community is serious about land use and conservation.

just a thought!!!

Hey sounds fun, I'll be there. I always laugh when someone mentions the feeling between the two boards. Why do you think the offroad community in general don't have the success they desire in land use issues. Because we all fight amongst ourselves. I read continually on boards people trashing the ATV community etc back and forth. From my view as a member of several different clubs and groups that it is merely a contest between the groups instead of anyone having common ground. Let dig in pool our resources and get something done instead of fighting amongst ourselves. Check out www.atvutah.com and see what they have going on as well as the other groups and boards.

utahmike

Lobbyist \ Consultant
I registered and tried posting on that other forum but it wouldn't let me. Can someone help me get a message through to the organizers of this clean-up? USA-ALL would like to get the details of theis project and if the organizers want we would send those details out to our email list. If there is anything else we can do to help have them call or email me and let me know. Thanks!

del0075

I registered and tried posting on that other forum but it wouldn't let me. Can someone help me get a message through to the organizers of this clean-up? USA-ALL would like to get the details of theis project and if the organizers want we would send those details out to our email list. If there is anything else we can do to help have them call or email me and let me know. Thanks!

USA ALL is one of our affiliates, it should let you on. pm me and ill see what i can do Del