Cleaning the Garage, come get this stuff...

Caleb

I've got the following items. Everything is free, I won't hold anything for anyone, so if you want it, come and get it. Everything is located at my home in Riverton. As I find more things, I'll update this first post.

1 - Motorcycle paddle tire. Kings Tire 110/100-18
4 - Paintball squeegees (new)
2 - Paintball barrel wipe thingies (new)
2 - ProTaper bar pads (new)

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
First Dibs on the Jacks. I can come to grab them tomorrow around NOON or later if that works. I will also take the fairlead. My number is 801-592-4924 if you want to Text me your address. I would come grab them now but I work nights so can't get there until tomorrow.

Last edited:

Caleb

First Dibs on the Jacks. I can come to grab them tomorrow around NOON or later if that works. I will also take the fairlead. My number is 801-592-4924 if you want to Text me your address. I would come grab them now but I work nights so can't get there until tomorrow.

I'll text you my address. Tomorrow is pretty hectic for scheduling but I think I should be around at noon, if not I'll leave the stuff on the side of my house (and send you a text letting you know). Just as a fair warning, I'm not holding anything for anyone, so if someone comes tonight, they're theirs...sorry.

Caleb

Everything is still here. Don't come too early, I doubt I'll be awake :D I've got something at 11:30 and something else at 4:00. So before 11:30 or after 12:30 and before 3:45ish would be best. Thanks

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
I will try to be there before 1130 if not then around 1230-1. Or you can leave it out as suggested earlier. What ever works best for you. Thanks. I work all night so will take a nap and then head up.

Caleb

Aluminum is now gone, thanks Rick. Stratton, sorry, apparently I suck at following-up on threads. If you're still interested in those parts, I still have the paddle tire and the bar pads. Shoot me a text at 801-915-3070 if you are and I can get you my address.

Caleb

Aluminum is gone (thanks Rick) and the Kennel and fuse block are gone (thanks ModStock). All that's left right now is the paddle tire, paintball stuff, and the bar pads. If these aren't gone by Thursday, they'll be finding their way to the garbage can :)