Clearfield and ready to wheel

rockwell

Hey guys! New to this forum but not to wheeling. I've got a 1991 F-150 with the 302 in it. I've done extensive mods to it, too many to list but here are a few noteworthy ones: lockright locker in rear axle, sliders, custom gas tank and transfer case skids, clocked transfercase for clearance, ZF5-42 tranny, leveled, 33x12.50-15 KM2's on stock wheels, Bilstein 5125 shocks all the way around. Hope to find some like minded guys to wheel with!

rockwell

Yep, although i have no sway bar and 9" travel bilsteins for more travel. Works good for now, but I have a KP Dana 60 front in the garage for it as soon as it's built.

Troop92

Welcome welcome! Look in the "upcoming trips and events" section, we have a few things coming up.

Last edited:

Box Rocket

bored
I might be mistaken but I'm pretty sure I saw you at the Maverick on 2000 W. in Syracuse a week or so back. Whoever it was I saw made some kind of crude gesture to me, I can only assume because of my poor little Toyota. ;) Either way, welcome. I'm sure I'll see you around up there since I live in Syracuse.

rockwell

I might be mistaken but I'm pretty sure I saw you at the Maverick on 2000 W. in Syracuse a week or so back. Whoever it was I saw made some kind of crude gesture to me, I can only assume because of my poor little Toyota. ;) Either way, welcome. I'm sure I'll see you around up there since I live in Syracuse.

I am around these parts, although I don't drive my truck much. I am a silent fan of Toyota's, so I can't account for any gesture ha ha.