Cletis, Marc's 88 tin-top zuk

Owners Name & City-
Marc (In good company) Ogden ut, Bro of a couple other current and past zuk users in the area

Make, Model & Year of Vehicle-
88 tin top zuk

Engine-
1.3 (-timing belt cover:confused: ) I think? it runs fairly well without any smoke so I don't complain

Transmission-
Standard stuff

T-Case-
4???:1 moded some time ago by someone who doesn't know how to use a gasket and RTV:-\

Axles-
Stock front with sidekick 3rd and cut down rear from sidekick. Gearing??? but deffinately low, nice hi-ster setup and an set of very stout aftermarket drive shaftes.

Suspension-
SPOA Jepeter

Wheels and Tires-
33 BFG Muds on American Racing blacks

Winch-
I wish

Favorite Trails-
Gold spike, anything close to ogden, I am now looking forward to being able to do spike

Other-
As far as I can tell I am at least the third owner of this project, I like to think of it as Cletis because it's the culmination of red nec..er people like myself who perhaps did more wrench turning a and welding than we were qualified for :ugh: . They did have some money and have made substantial contributions to the aftermarket Zuk industry. I am already adding to the grand total, I am guessing that something like five thousand dollars have been spent modifying this wreck that is now worth a couple thousand on a good day, maybe a dark day;)

Attachments

• P1000559.JPG
    P1000559.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 17
  • P1000560.JPG
    P1000560.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 14
  • P1000566.JPG
    P1000566.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 8