cody told me to try a little harder...

ryslc

car audio guy
my wife and i were blessed with one little girl a year and a half ago. we found out last week we are expecting twins! i am way excited, but i just rebuilt my cage to accommodate two baby beards in the back. how the hell do i fit three in the back of a tj?

Last edited:

Brett

Meat-Hippy
my wire and i were blessed with one little girl a year and a half ago. we found out last week we are expecting twins! i am way excited, but i just rebuilt my cage to accommodate two baby beards in the back. how the hell do i fit three in the back of a tj?

Buy an XJ ;)

That's awesome! Congratulations! Not being a Jeep connoisseur, I am vague on the details, but I have seen a TJ with 3 carseats in the back. I also know a local guy who put a 3rd seat belt in his backseat, but his kids are all out of car seats. How old will your daughter be when the new babies come? Would she be old/tall enough for just a booster?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
my wife and i were blessed with one little girl a year and a half ago. we found out last week we are expecting twins! i am way excited, but i just rebuilt my cage to accommodate two baby beards in the back. how the hell do i fit three in the back of a tj?

Congrats Ryan! Twins would be cool... a bit overwhelming, but cool. I think you need to buy a new 4 Door JK Wrangler & swap your TJ axles under it!

Congrats!!!!
We are about 9 weeks into our first!!

That's awesome Marc. :cool: