Cody's 95 Grand Cherokee

Owners Name & City: Cody McKendrick, Salt Lake City

Make, Model & Year of Vehicle: 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Engine: 318 v8, performance ECU, 3" custom exaust (dynaflow), custom intake

Transmission: 46 RH, shift gates removed (slap from D to R)

T-Case: Atlas II 3.8:1. Tom Woods, custom Gold Seal long travel driveshafts.

Axles: hp44 front with Lockright Warn/Yukon shafts and longfield treated 760's, Ford 9" rear with full spool, 31 spline shafts, and disk brakes. Lots and lots of spares.

Suspension: Custom radius arms in front with 4.5" RE ZJ coils, triangulated four link rear with 14" SAW coilovers.

Wheels and Tires: 37x12.5r16 Creapy Crawlers on 16" beadlocks.

Winch: none

Favorite Trails: Rusty Nail, Pritchett, Upper Helldorado, Coyote Canyon etc.

Other: Minor strategic trimming for tire clearance and weight. Tube work and suspension work done by Rock Logic 4x4.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Last edited:

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
Everytime I talk about ZJ's someone always mentions yours... I think that is sweet! I've only seen you once though and that was at the larry h miller jeep show when you entered last year.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
This is about as close as I get to mud..

standard.jpg

Usually make an effort to avoid it. Cleaning my rig is a ***** and the mud clogs up my rain drainage holes. :mad2:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
crimsonride said:
She looks like she's having loads of fun.

It was her idea, then she didn't want to get muddy so she got out.

they had fun...
standard.jpg

Man, old school picture days. I hadn't seen this thread in a couple years. I forgot I even did it.

VANDALL

Cody said:
It was her idea, then she didn't want to get muddy so she got out.

they had fun...
standard.jpg

Man, old school picture days. I hadn't seen this thread in a couple years. I forgot I even did it.

Cody is that u in the back of ur own car???

VANDALL.

ubae

Not an FBI agent
That thing is so bad ass!! I saw it in a magazine a while back and I've always thought it was the coolest rig ever. I actually saw you on a trail in moab last year but I didn't talk to you, you had lots of hot model chicks ha ha. Thats so cool that I know you now. We should go wheelin sometime--I'd love to see that thing up close. Maybe my rig will be like that one day and I'll land some hot model chicks too haha!

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
ubae said:
That thing is so bad ass!! I saw it in a magazine a while back and I've always thought it was the coolest rig ever. I actually saw you on a trail in moab last year but I didn't talk to you, you had lots of hot model chicks ha ha. Thats so cool that I know you now. We should go wheelin sometime--I'd love to see that thing up close. Maybe my rig will be like that one day and I'll land some hot model chicks too haha!

woah, from the dead.

Are you sure those chicks were with me? Usually girls are repulsed by my general attituded and disposition ;) anyways, thanks. See ya on the trails

Cody