Coffee

Fester

I'm an addict. I'm getting off energy drinks and supplements, specifically Rockstar Zero and NOXplode and so now I occasionally make a fresh pot in the afternoon (loved the Grohl fresh pot video). Right now I drink it black, extra strong from a standard maker using Starbucks Espresso roast. I've tried other brands and methods (french press), but I keep coming back to this. The first cup before the perc is finished is my favorite.

What do you drink and how do you make it? Any particular method or brand that you've come across that I should try?

PS - the cat scat stuff is out, I'm not going to even try it.

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
JackMormon coffee is some good stuff.. I really like the stove top espresso maker, using fresh ground and some steamed milk :)

Fester

I've never had a cup of coffee in my life but I really like the way it smells.

Don't have the first one, it may lead to a problem.

JackMormon coffee is some good stuff.. I really like the stove top espresso maker, using fresh ground and some steamed milk :)

http://jackmormoncoffee.com/ this one? Any particular flavor? I'll have to grab a bag next time I'm in town. My options in Pr!ce are somewhat limited. I've never heard of or tried a stove top maker, will have to try it.

Black is the only way to drink coffee!

Agreed. My problem now is that I only like it extra black :eek: So I'm not happy if I miss the first cup or have to get gas station coffee. I owe you a cup sometime. I'm still searching for a rig/builder. EJS didn't help.

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
http://jackmormoncoffee.com/ this one? Any particular flavor? I'll have to grab a bag next time I'm in town. My options in Pr!ce are somewhat limited. I've never heard of or tried a stove top maker, will have to try it.

yep that is the jackmormon I was talking about.. I prefer their espresso blend and I like my coffee strong :)..

the stove top espresso maker is great addition to your needed coffee making tools.. I got mine from wally world for something like $12, no need for extra filters and it makes stronger espresso than I get from my espresso machine :)