Come race the Drunkards Wash Grand Prix this Saturday!

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
It's going to be awesome.

And if it's your first race or you plan to race Novice or Sportsman you only have to go for 1 hr.
ANYONE can ride for 1 hr.

2017price.jpg

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
James (Rockreligious) and I raced Team B on Saturday and it was awesome! If anyone is scared to race this is the best way to get your feet wet without too much worry.

Each rider races a section of the course that you determine (we switched every other lap) and you ride your own bike and trade off a transponder so the computer can keep track of you.

I was getting really burned out racing for season position and points and It really reminded me that racing is all about having fun.

Other than an issue with my rear brake locking up completely twice were I had to pull off and cool it off and adjust it out on lap one, we ran a fast race.

They started us dead last so it was fun to run up through the pack and practice putting in some passes. We passed 25 riders in 1 hour and were only passed by the 2 race leaders just minutes before the finish! What a great time.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
James (Rockreligious) and I raced Team B on Saturday and it was awesome! If anyone is scared to race this is the best way to get your feet wet without too much worry.

Each rider races a section of the course that you determine (we switched every other lap) and you ride your own bike and trade off a transponder so the computer can keep track of you.

I was getting really burned out racing for season position and points and It really reminded me that racing is all about having fun.

Other than an issue with my rear brake locking up completely twice were I had to pull off and cool it off and adjust it out on lap one, we ran a fast race.

They started us dead last so it was fun to run up through the pack and practice putting in some passes. We passed 25 riders in 1 hour and were only passed by the 2 race leaders just minutes before the finish! What a great time.

This was so much fun! It had been a year since I raced my last race, Stratton twisted my arm to team this with him and it was a blast! Thanks Stratton