comin from CO

jackrabbit1

fav pics

fcf06f59.jpg

fcf06f48.jpg

fcf06f12.jpg

P

pokeyYJ

Sweet lookin TJ, lets hear specs, But as I like to say, "It's Hip to be Square!"

Attachments

• rattlenake air.jpg
    rattlenake air.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 91

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Welcome to RME!

I dig the way you chopped the Quarter Panels off! Do you ever get hassled by Cops?

Did you move your rear axle back, too?! :eek:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by jackrabbit1
saw the link on our local CO board, now, do we start the call out for a CO vs UT comp in moab or what?:)

Your AWWWN!

Welcome to the board!

jackrabbit1

whatz up pimps, just a quickie, but i will get a spec list rollin for you, yes, moved rear back to run about 102-103 something like that, cops don't mess to much around here but knock on wood come next moab venture. its good to have a new board to play on, get back to you guys and gals with some details on what i've done.:)

update the post with specs.

ox in front, spool in rear, 456, 37mtrs, eaton beadlocks, drivetrain stock + sye kit, f/r driveshafts built by Front range driveline, king coilovers in front(14inch), bilstein 7100 in rear (14) stretched the rear back to 102+ somethin wheelbase. mounted rears in tub with a crossmember. moved stock gas up into rear of tub, hacked all the rear off to compensate for wheelbase, cj7 tailgate for the nostalgia. custom cage, tire mounted up in the rear. plenty of room in rear for doggies and tools.

scraped the stock suspension, 4linked front and rear, rear comes off pumpkin, kind of crabs at full flex,(sucks)

steering is all 1.5 x .25 wall with heims at the ends, links are heimed, rear lowers are RE joints. mounted lower rears outside of frame to avoid bind against frame. :D

flatfendered, trailer lights f/r.

onboard goodies, welder, winch, a/c, well used tow strap
:D

i think that is it.

got a pair of sixties taking up space in the garage awaiting the winning lottery ticket.

did a rain dance the other night for the gods to drop an atlas into my garage someday soon.

that is about it......, for now.

glad to have found the board.
:)

Last edited: