Comment on the U4 Logo

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I am soliciting comments on the new U4WDA logo... please comment!

New Logo:
1.jpg

Old Logo:
attachment.php

Before the last couple weeks, would you have recognized the old logo as a the U4WDA?

Which do you like better? Why?

Would you put one on your rig?

Would you were a T-shirt with the logo?

Would you not join because of the logo?

All comments are helpful, Thanks!

Ohms

'Poser Wheeler
I really like the first one-Doesn't just show southern Utah or northern Utah....Good mix of both. I would definately sport a shirt,sticker......whatever....Great use of color and design.

Bone Down

cruiseroutfit said:
I am soliciting comments on the new U4WDA logo... please comment!

New Logo:
1.jpg

Old Logo:
attachment.php

Before the last couple weeks, would you have recognized the old logo as a the U4WDA?
Not likely.
Which do you like better? Why?
Out of the two the new one, it definitly reflects the orginizations name.

Would you put one on your rig?
Not likely, I am not a big fan of stickers all over vehicles (unless it is a competition and the stickers are for sponsers).
Would you were a T-shirt with the logo?
Yes.
Would you not join because of the logo?
The logo would not be a deal breaker.
All comments are helpful, Thanks!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I really like the new logo. Much better! Good job who ever designed it! :cool:

I would sport one on my rig as well as on a shirt for sure.

Bud

'98 ZJ
Herzog said:
I really like the new logo. Much better! Good job who ever designed it! :cool:

I would sport one on my rig as well as on a shirt for sure.
Good job on the new, the design is great, but there is just something (a little something) that throws me off on the color scheme. I think if I saw it enough that would go away...

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
I like it, i'd put one on my rig. I'd wear it on a T-shirt, especially a black one.

The aesthetics are such that in contrast to the old one it's not as "Boyscout, sign my card get a patch" It looks more modern and reflects what wheeling is about to me, Going out finding new places with beatiful scenery and enjoying it with minimal detriment.

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
I liked the old one, except the small font on "four wheel drive assocaition" It made it look like a BLM sticker. I like the new one, and yes I would sport a sticker of it and even a shirt.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
YES! I dig the new one!
YES! I'll put it on my rig! In fact, I need some new ones anyway. I kinda ruined my old ones... :ugh:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
The old one definitely looked like some kind of state organization, or a BLM parking permit or something...

New one is much better, but that purple and green is I think what is sort of jarring. Doesn't QUITE go. Is it a huge deal? eh, not really. I wouldn't say it's worth the time it would take to tweak that to find just the right hue.
1. sort of, but only because I know the logo LOL-- but it's not real clear what it's a logo for.
2. I like the new one better-- because it's more easily displays the name of the organization. I generally prefer circles for logos though.
3. I would put one on my rig, or maybe 2.
4. I'd wear a T-shirt with that on the back.
5. Logo is not an impediment to joining.

Meat_

Banned
The new one is cool, it definatly gets the name out better. I like the 4 :cool:

The old one has a 70's feel to it.

I'm not big on stickers on my truck.

Logos have no effect on my joining of anything :D

Brett

Meat-Hippy
skylinerider said:
It made it look like a BLM sticker.

That's what I was thinking as well. I like the new one a lot better. I'd wear it on a shirt and even put a sticker on my XJ as well (first though is the Snowflake King) Anyway, I like it.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Yeah I definently like the new one better also. The old one looks like a boy scout badge, or some hippie sticker you would see on a subaru. I would put the new one on the rig.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
IMHO, the new one is much better. Easier to read letters, a more modern look, and an emphasis on displaying the acronym "U4WDA".

SICK99TJ

Ohms said:
I really like the first one-Doesn't just show southern Utah or northern Utah....Good mix of both. I would definately sport a shirt,sticker......whatever....Great use of color and design.

aaahhhhh, what he said x2 :D :D

moabrangler

I probally wouldn't have noticed the old one that much. I like the new one it has PAZAZ. I'd put stickers on both of my rigs.Bring on the T shirts. No it wouldn't effect me.