Comment on the U4 Logo

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Brett said:
That's what I was thinking as well. I like the new one a lot better. I'd wear it on a shirt and even put a sticker on my XJ as well (first though is the Snowflake King) Anyway, I like it.

yeah, but you'd only wear it if they gave you one for free because you're a hippie and you don't spend money on shirts and deoderant and stuff like that....

I like the new one. You can look at it and know what it represents without having to read the fine print.

Cody

NW-sickboy

liking the new one alot... Also wanted to mention how great the site looks. Really like the chick in the exterra "my neck is not red" .. thought that was a great way to break some stereo types.

would own a shirt/hoody or buy just to support.

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Scram7 said:
I like the new one but fix the 4 so that it looks non crunched.

The four isn't crunched it is made to look like it is made out of rocks unless I am incorrect, which happens frequently. I was thinking the opposite, what would it look like with all of the letters looking like the four.

That being said I like it. I've never put stickers on my rigs before, I have a pile of stickers downstairs that I have purchased to put on it but then when it came down to it haven't. I may however make an exception for this sticker and the new RME sticker, although 8" in diameter for the new RME sticker does sound a little big so I will have to wait and see :)

Medsker