Comp rig for Rent/Lease

Jeep_people

Just thought I would see if anyone would be interested in this idea. We are currently building a new rig and I can't bring myself to sell the old one.
The rig is a Commando driven in the past by Kinsey Beard #522 in Uroc it can take a beating (if any of you have seen Kinsey drive you know that) it is still competitive as a fifth place UROC exterme series finish last season shows.
I am thinking $4000 for the season with a paid entry to Uroc exteme west. If you have any serious interest or questions email me.

This rig can be seen this weekend at the SXOR event. Rick Beard will be driving it Friday in the modified class.

Included in cost would be trailering to and from events. Any damage done would be fixed at renters expense. Will negotiate details with anyone interested.

Last edited:

Bud

'98 ZJ
Jeep_people said:
I will try to post pics tonight I was away from computer yesterday. May not be able to post until Sunday. Prep work for SXOR tonight.
Might not be for rent anymore. Rick kind of retired it this weekend....

Bud

'98 ZJ
Hickey said:
LOL. That is a very interesting statement. PICS! :rofl:
I was judging, so I couldn't get any pics. I'll see if I can get some though...The Maxxis Trailer guy has a video of the roll and after shots...

grinch

inner city redneck
Creighton (I hope i spelled it right) has the viedo but will be out of town for a while in Georga with the Maxxis trailor. This roll over was insane... The last seen viedo footage shows it rolling closer to 8 or 9 times... Must say the cage held up darn good. To bad the rest of it didnt fare so well...

Jeep_people

Here is what is left

These are pictures at home. We are being told after watching the video it is about 10.5 revolutions. First picture on trailer is just after being finished for supercrawl III. So before................After...........................................

Attachments

• Dscf0001.jpg
    Dscf0001.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Dscf0034.jpg
    Dscf0034.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 65
  • Dscf0035.jpg
    Dscf0035.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Dscf0036.jpg
    Dscf0036.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Dscf0037.jpg
    Dscf0037.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I don't know that I've ever seen a tire come off a beadlock like this... Are any of the tires ruined?

attachment.php

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I can't imagine even running a trail in those plastic seats without padded covers, let alone take a roll like that in one! Rick is one tough bastard! :eek:

Jeep_people

I have never seen a tire come off a beadlock like that either but all the tires appear to be in good shape with no real damage. The rims on the other hand are trashed so hopefully before the next comp we can get our hands on a set of Trepadors because we still have a set of 17 inch rims.

As for the comment on course safety please read the other thread about SXOR where I expressed our teams feelings on the event.

Jake Beard

kllyjhn7

kllyjhn7
Supergper said:
so much for making the courses safer???
SXOR DID A SUPER JOB AT MAKING SURE THAT THE COURSES WERE SAFE, AND THEY TOOK EVERY PRECAUTION TO MAKE SURE THAT THE DRIVERS, AND THE SPOTTERS AND THE CROWD WAS SAFE.

MaGoo

considering that there were about 10 rolls that weekend, and no one else rolled on that part of the obstacle, i would consider that safe. no spectators were injured and only a couple competitors had stiff necks, that isnt a bad week end. rollovers happen, its part of the game. its what motivates competitors to build better rides and improve driving skills. there is no reason to feel unsafe in any rig, if it is built right. apparently the beards have a sound and safe rig, now with minor brusing. it was a great course with excellent obstacles and a decent location, there was a massive "resturant" 200 feet away. there was no mile hike to see some wheeling. even a person with a bad case of asthma could go and watch with out worry.