Comp rigs

2BIGTJ

RUKKASTIXX Motorsports
In the spirit of Uroc season coming up next week how about everyone that will be running post a picture of there rig so that everyone will recognize you in St Goerge

skulltoy

Trailer's Rockin!
Here's what I'll be driving, stop by and say Hi.
pat1.jpg

Jason

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Yup. I hope to stay in Legends until I move and have enough garage space to build a tube rig.

Caleb

I think it would be better to wait honestly...we have been trying to sell our house for the last six months with no luck...thge amrket is ****ty right now...but a first time buyer can get a 3.5% APR:eek:

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Hey,
I won't be competing, but I will be working the courses. I will have my rig down there, so watch out for me.

Here's a photo

Attachments

• blacksheep quarry articulate 2 smaller.jpg
    blacksheep quarry articulate 2 smaller.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 159

Caleb

Hey Blacksheep have you talked to Craig yet...do you know what you will be doing...I'll be juding, I say hi if I see ya...

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by supergper
Hey Blacksheep have you talked to Craig yet...do you know what you will be doing...I'll be juding, I say hi if I see ya...

I talked to him on Monday. He said I'll be running crowd control on the courses. I didn't want to do any judging yet, as this will be my first event to volunteer for, and I've only been to one event to spectate.

I'm going to try and make every event this year, so maybe I'll feel qualified to judge for one of the next couple of events.

Caleb

Thats exactly what I did...I helped judge a course my first time, didn;t want the big responsibility yet...as soon as you get comfortable it is really quite fun(long, but fun)...I too am attending all events this year, cant wait to get down to some warm weather:D:D:D

Caleb

Oh yeah blacksheep one more word of advice, once you start judging, the best thing to do is stay consistent...make the same mistakes to everyone...you will hear a lot of people say this, but its true...