Compass is wicked cool this issue!

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
Not only is the cover sweet with Greenjeep showing his No-Fear driving style, but my wife's first article is finally here!! :tara:W00T BroncoMama!!!! :tara:

RuggedH2

Just doing my thing.
X2

This was the first one I've ever received...... Now I'm looking forward to the next one. Great job with it....it's cool.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I'm glad you are all enjoying them, hopefully they will be a little closer to "on-time" next issue. :D

Chris-- I am trying to get Tara a framed copy of that article.... or at least, the spread on one page. PM address, please. :D

Meat_

Banned
As usual, Seth rocked.

I'm glad you are all enjoying them, hopefully they will be a little closer to "on-time" next issue. :D

Chris-- I am trying to get Tara a framed copy of that article.... or at least, the spread on one page. PM address, please. :D

You have the address dumbass

Meat_

Banned
Great articles by all :) Tara is currently working on her article for the next issue and it is already :cool: Jenn will be doing a reader's ride again, and maybe an article besides that. The usual troopers will also be writing articles for your enjoyment.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
You don't get any. I only frame things for those w/boobs.

!!! wait a second

I was going to frame up the cover of the last issue you were president for. Does that count?

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Hell yeah! I really enjoyed this issue. :D

I did enjoy this issue as well. It was nice to see a little more wheelin in there.

Jenn showed it to all her friends at work. She was more excited about the compass artice than the ones she writes for the city weekly:cool:

Thanks everyone! I'm just glad Meat_ twisted my arm to do it, it was really fun. But, you all know how much I adore that money sucking, adorable yellow love of ours. :chris:

I would love that, Tacoma. Thank you!!
You don't get any. I only frame things for those w/boobs.

:rofl: :rofl: