Compass Magazine/Membership Renewals

JkJoJo

JoJo
For those of you wondering where is the latest issue of Compass Magazine here is some info.

I finished editing it last night and sent the files to the printer this morning so the Winter/Spring issue, (Yes combined issues). Should be mailing out to U4WDA members within the next 2 weeks.

So if you have not renewed your memberships I would suggest to do so now, this is a double issue with extra added articles. :D

ricsrx

So if you have not renewed your memberships I would suggest to do so now, this is a double issue with extra added articles. :D

Do I renew on my renewal date or first of every year?
Do you have a link for it?

Jedisdead

Jed
For those of you wondering where is the latest issue of Compass Magazine here is some info.

I finished editing it last night and sent the files to the printer this morning so the Winter/Spring issue, (Yes combined issues). Should be mailing out to U4WDA members within the next 2 weeks.

sounds like you need a new printer 2 weeks is a long time JK 7 days or less at my shop and it will look better