Computer tuning

YJ87

Just getting back into Crawling. I had a guy on here tune my chev y computer years ago.Anybody know who is flashing programs on PCMs nowadays?

I need a strong and smooth LS1 with a TH400 tune.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
@RockChucker used a shop in SLC that tuned his LS and it runs amazing... I don't recall who it was, but hopefully he will chime in.
^^^^^
The guy’s name is Matt. He tuned @Agility Customs latest, most complicated buggy as well and did a crazy good job. He’s not just a guy that does tuning casually on the weekends… from what Ryan told me, he’s a legit tuning ninja.

RockChucker

☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾
This 100%. Matt Snell at Paul’s Auto in Sandy is a ninja. Come up with a super weird nonstandard setup and he’ll not only make it work, but make it work like factory.

Agility Customs

Vendor
Matt was the only one even willing to try tuning my M62 supercharged 1.5 running 2.0 injectors and throttle body and on 95% Alcohol.

He Nailed it. and No one else will ever tune one of my cars.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾
This 100%. Matt Snell at Paul’s Auto in Sandy is a ninja. Come up with a super weird nonstandard setup and he’ll not only make it work, but make it work like factory.

I need to have him tune my LS3, it needs some help. Do you recall what he charged? I'm fine with paying a bit more if the results are that good.

RockChucker

I need to have him tune my LS3, it needs some help. Do you recall what he charged? I'm fine with paying a bit more if the results are that good.
It depends on time and if he rents time on the Dyno. I think it was like $750ish. But that was a few years ago at this point.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Not that it matters much for you guys, but I have a guy dyno tuning the LJ next month for $750. He’s doing the base tune next week and then an hour or so of dyno time once it’s running. Normally he charges $650 but he’s expecting more time with the 6L80E and all the little things I’m asking him to do. No idea how good he is.

YJ87

I spoke with Paul's and a simple tune for the LS1 eliminating the tranny control would be around 300 since I am no bringing the whole vehicle in for the tuning and a dyno.

Down side is Matt is busy for about the next 90 days.

Pile of parts

I had mine done a little over a year ago. Basic tune. 5.3, manual transmission, deleted emissions stuff and I didn't have any performance mods. He was very reasonable. I just took the PCM to him and we discussed what I was after. I'd be happy to pass along his contact info if you're interested.

YJ87

I had mine done a little over a year ago. Basic tune. 5.3, manual transmission, deleted emissions stuff and I didn't have any performance mods. He was very reasonable. I just took the PCM to him and we discussed what I was after. I'd be happy to pass along his contact info if you're interested.
That would be great. TIA