Concrete lift...experience and recommendations?

STAG

On my grind
So... @STAG when does your new concrete lifting company start taking appointments? 'Cause I'm in if you're doing it.
I don’t lift and don’t believe in it to be honest.

I’m sure it’s fine and probably great for some people.

But in my eyes it’s better just to do the job right from the get-go and you don’t have to band-aid the settling later down the road 😁

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
I don’t lift and don’t believe in it to be honest.

I’m sure it’s fine and probably great for some people.

But in my eyes it’s better just to do the job right from the get-go and you don’t have to band-aid the settling later down the road 😁
I'd love all new concrete, but it doesn't make sense in this situation (at least part of it).

The slab that one of my out buildings is on is sinking, and I'd have to remove the building to replace it. The driveway leading up to it is in sad (sunken) shape, and could be torn out and redone, but it is the same pour as the garage slab, so I kinda just want that pumped up too.

Another issue I have is the front porch attached to the house - no cracks, just sinking... R&R on that may be a better call, but pumping may work too?

The back patio needs to be replaced too - that one already has dozens of saw cuts in it (and shitty outdoor carpet) from the PO to try and salvage it...

My main driveway is sinking too - that one is almost certainly better to start from scratch on.

When are you coming over @STAG ?:p

Jedisdead

Jed
Good info, I'll keep it in mind.
Does your buddy still have that business? What's his contact info? 🙂
He does but it is based in Rock Springs, WY. PolyPro is the name. I don't think they travel to Utah but it might be worth calling he may be able to put you in touch with someone local if not.