Congress campaign needs your help

Attn conservatives, Republicans, and/or conservative republicans:

I need some help with signs for John Swallow's campaign.

The district is at http://www.johnswallow.com/district_map.htm

Basically, the east side of Salt Lake County, plus American Fork, Lehi, Alpine, Highland. Also the counties east of SLC to Colorado, down the east side of the state, and across the bottom.

I need help in 2 ways:
1. Put up a sign in your yard (and family, if possible)
2. Put up signs in other places

Why does it matter? Among other important things, Congress is where things like wilderness get decided. Remember 55mph? Democrat. The change to 75mph? Repub. Welfare? Democrat. Welfare reform? Repub. No guns? Democrat. Guns? Repub. The irrational fear of self reliance? Democrat. Get the hell outta my way? Repub. Military unprepardness? Democrat. Whole can of whoop-ass? Repub. Carter -Clinton-Gore? Democrat. Reagan-Bush? Repub. Owens-Orton-Shepard-Matheson? Democrat. Cannon-Hansen? Repub. (Who is Owens? Chair of SUWA, that's who)

If anyone would like to ask John about where he stands on the issues, I can arrange a meeting, or tell you where he is gonna be.

This is a true grass-roots campaign. Unlike the last few races, John isn't independently wealthy and the campaign doesn't have a ton of money. He's a regular guy that works as a business attorney, and lives in a regular house near me.

And he sure as hell will represent me better than Matheson has.

Thanks
Brett