connecting to the site from a iphone4s on att

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesser04

I haven't been able to get on the site for a week now from my phone. I've tried clearing my cookies, cache and resetting my network setting on my phone with no luck. what is weird is my wife's phone is the same way but my friends is fine. Any help would be awesome! thanks Jesse

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
What exactly is happening? Are you just getting a blank page? Does the URL load and give you no site?
Do you normally access the site directly in the mobile browser or do you use tapatalk?

Sorry you are having problems, help us figure it out! :)

Jesser04

It keeps saying sever has stopped responding... RME is the only site on my phone that does this. I normally access the site with the mobile browser and i've tried the rockymountainextreme.com hoping it would redirect me and nothing.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
It keeps saying sever has stopped responding... RME is the only site on my phone that does this. I normally access the site with the mobile browser and i've tried the rockymountainextreme.com hoping it would redirect me and nothing.

Are you trying "www.rme4x4.com" or just "rme4x4.com"? (Not that it should make a difference anymore, just curious)

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I can't replicate the problem yet. Still looking. Both phones having the problem are iPhone 4S?

Thanks for the heads up on this.

rholbrook

I get the same thing sporadically and only withe the rme site. I will try and it will work, 5 minutes later I get the same thing Jesse does. Then it will work again. My guess is that Andrea has blocked it because RME is like drugs and your wife is trying to get you clean

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I tried rockymountainextreme.com this morning and I'm in boo ya.

I had a guy at work try it on his 4S and it worked. I couldn't find anybody with the same problem. We were having some other issues with the banner ads on the mobile version which I'm currently working on. I wonder if that was related to this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.