Considering relocation to Hurricane/Dixie Springs area

Coco

Congrats guys! Its bitter sweet, now we dont get to wheel, but now I got a place to stay when I come to wheel down there!!! :D

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Congrats, and I'm jealous. Love it down there. Hopefully we'll be seeing you more down that way for some wheeling than we did here.

No kidding! Just let me know whenever you plan a trip down there!

Yea, but there is some GREAT guys down there and you have friends up here that have trailers and not afraid to buy diesel! :D

Congrats and Good luck!

That's what I like to hear :cool:

Congrats guys! Its bitter sweet, now we dont get to wheel, but now I got a place to stay when I come to wheel down there!!! :D

Absolutely! You are more than welcome to crash at our place! We will actually have 2 guest rooms, so seriously don't hesitate, we'd love to host some wheeling guests :greg:

We expect to move down there in 5-9 years. I'm not crazy about the heat, but that's what the pool is for.

I'm never have been either, but we spent a decent amount of time down there during the 110* days last month. We didn't do anything super active, but we even hung out outside on a shaded patio and it wasn't bad at all. The evenings stayed hot longer than expected, but the mornings were very comfortable.

00harpdawg

Remember I live down here too. Honestly it's the best decision I've ever made. You'll love it down here. If you need help moving let me know I come up there all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk