Constrictor 6-8-03

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
maybe if a miracle happens...

I'll try to Squeeze out some funds to finish my trailer enough to get it out there.

Last edited:
S

sukaB

Buggies torn down for the show paint prep's.....
I might be able to take something else though...
Maybe i'll get Kevin to go and I'll just ride and take in the scenes and some beers as well...........

B-RAD

Hey skinner well I got a maybe outa Swaz, a probaly outa brownstone, and I'll call Brent Mac now................he's a pritty sure so lets set a time and go for it

RamToy

Wickha Wickha Wa
Dont have a winch.. and i like the current body work on my truck.. ill do Rattle and spectate Constrictor. If anyone is down for that..

muleskinner

Meet out at the parking lot at Rattlesnake at 8:00 A.M. Sunday morning.

Originally posted by B-RAD
Hey skinner well I got a maybe outa Swaz, a probaly outa brownstone, and I'll call Brent Mac now................he's a pritty sure so lets set a time and go for it

Get some fersherz and lets do it! I'm getting stoked...

Originally posted by RamToy
Dont have a winch.. and i like the current body work on my truck.. ill do Rattle and spectate Constrictor. If anyone is down for that..

I don't have a winch either, and I like my bodywork as well..... but if you want to spectate thats coo.;)

Jeremy you a fer-sher??

muleskinner

Originally posted by samizook
Are you building a new trailer, or modifying your old one?

Sorry, that was me. So your old trailer is DOA.... Damn I should have built a 25' coulda taken both. Get off the puter and commence ta weldin:D

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Old trailer is my dads, and it needs tires so bad it is scary. My new setup is the chassis of a 24 ft prowler rv trailer that got laid over on its side. 2x5 square tube frame and brakes on both axles with new tires and wheels. I have to shorten it and widen it, but I spent all my Jeep fund gettin my 60 done. Time isn't the issue..

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I might be up for a spectator position. I will bring the YJ and digital camera to record the events for your posterity....and the board of course....

terrymac

Originally posted by muleskinner
Meet out at the parking lot at Rattlesnake at 8:00 A.M. Sunday morning.

Ouch, 8am? Thats an early day for this old man, especially on my birthday! Don't count me out tho, I may show anyway.

B-RAD

Ok skinner we are on like donky kong. Meeting me at Lehi crossroads at 7:30, is Brent Mac, Martin, and mister brownstone and swaze is 95%sure he'll be there as well. Any word from Joel, Samizuk and your neighbor? I just got my ass chewed from Brent for doing this when his motor is out.:D :D