Constrictor 6-8-03

muleskinner

Originally posted by B-RAD
Ok skinner we are on like donky kong. Meeting me at Lehi crossroads at 7:30, is Brent Mac, Martin, and mister brownstone and swaze is 95%sure he'll be there as well. Any word from Joel, Samizuk and your neighbor? I just got my ass chewed from Brent for doing this when his motor is out.:D :D

Originally posted by terrymac

Ouch, 8am? Thats an early day for this old man, especially on my birthday! Don't count me out tho, I may show anyway.

Originally posted by RamToy
Damn ! that is early....

Do we need to make it a little later? Meet at 9:00?? B-RAD give me a call when you get a minute, or I'll stop by your shop tomm. if I don't hear from you tonight.

terrymac

Don't change the time on account of me! I'd rather get up early and get it! Besides, I need to be back in SLC by 2:00pm.

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
I just got my ass chewed from Brent for doing this when his motor is out.:D :D

Tell him to bring out his Banshee. Tara and I are going to bring ours and then hike the trail. Hell, tell him that I'll pick him up.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
my chrome is home.... I may just end up standing in the middle of the road. I like the slate rocks for the fishys :D need to get a rig to carry them down though. Thats what I did after I got fixed. Oh and BTW BRING SPARE EVERYTHING. that trail seems to want to break people. me, shawn, tracy(twice). b is too cool to break. or maybe it's the 60's :D

gtidrivr

It sounds to be the equivilent of golden spike. I dont know if i will be able to make it though. Does anyone want to do next weekend maybe?

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by gtidrivr
It sounds to be the equivilent of golden spike. I dont know if i will be able to make it though. Does anyone want to do next weekend maybe?

Rattlesnake is easier than Golden Spike

Compared to Constrictor, Golden spike is a cake walk. I'd more likely compare Constrictor to something like upper helldorado

B-RAD

A couple of us are meeting at lehi cross roads At 7:30 if anyone wants to meet me there cool, or at trail head at 8:00 can't miss me red cummins red trailer red Jeep

J

jeff cardall

A couple of us are meeting at lehi cross roads At 7:30 if anyone wants to meet me there cool, or at trail head at 8:00 can't miss me red cummins red trailer red Jeep
Im there i will just meet at the trail head:D

RamToy

Wickha Wickha Wa
Originally posted by gtidrivr

Its getting to be a tight squeeze for me to make it this weekend, so i may be down for next weekend .

muleskinner

:D
2- Warn hubs
1-44 short side shaft
1-D60 35 spline, 1.5'' moser shaft... (actually lost it on the waterfall on Rattlesnake.. Defective I would guess, he Wasn't really on the gas or anything.)

Pretty good time, I tasted victory on the eagle's nest, but just couldn't top it....:mad: I have a bit of tailgate/taillight damage from it though. lost a U-joint cap on my frt axle towing a bronco out from the eagle's nest to the road, but luckily it didn't take a shaft with it:) Pretty good turnout- 3-Broncos, B-RAD's Juggy, 2-4Runners and a Sami.

fbf8f112.jpg

fbf8f116.jpg

fbf8f118.jpg

fbf8f11b.jpg

Pretty sweet runnah, 60's Frt & rear, 40'' MTR's on 17'' wheels.
fbf8f122.jpg

Here's the broken Moser shaft... Clean off at the ff end.
fbf8f11f.jpg

Last edited:

B-RAD

Originally posted by Greg
Ouch! Nice pics!

It looks like it was a good time. How close is the Eagles Nest to being driven? Still pretty far off?
I think its not to far off from being topped. we all got pretty close. I got kinda stuck as I was basicly standing on my spear tire and could'nt back up to try againso I winched. muleskinner was realy close to making it. I think next time I go out there I'm taking a bow saw :D That is a very fun trail. Cant wait to see the rest of skinners pics.