Constrictor Cleanup Organization!

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I kinda thought that I was playing follow the leader. I am a truck after all. Are we wanting to hack it up?? I also bring one male and one female with me... Who has the bags? Kurt you need to read the old posts on cleanup and reorganise people and ideas...
Oh and no sign no water needed?

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by Skyetone
I kinda thought that I was playing follow the leader. I am a truck after all. Are we wanting to hack it up?? I also bring one male and one female with me... Who has the bags? Kurt you need to read the old posts on cleanup and reorganise people and ideas...
Oh and no sign no water needed?

Do you have a winch?

OCNORB

Supporting Member

On the sign if it isn't to late, maybe center the text?

It is centered in the originals- Had to shrink em down and convert em to jpeg'- it tends to lose something in the translation.

More time would be fine with me! I did do some cutting last night to get caught up on an order of 1/4" stuff. The 1/8" is on the table, and I just have to get the settings right now. I may need to stretch the size up a bit. The original call was for a 2x3 sign. When it went to 18"x 24", I should have asked if we could make some of the text shorter. I did take some liberties and that is why I posted them yesterday. Please let me know if any of you have any other ideas for the sake of brevity. For the best looking results, the lettering should be a minimum of 1.5". We are close to that, so a few minor changes would do it. Or I need to add a couple of inches to the length.

Corey

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
no winch, but you and b have that... I am the trash man.. Why what difference does it make if I am behind?

You can do what ever you wish. It would be best if the three rigs were able to winch the Rodeo where ever we needed without harming the trail.

How many places on that trail can you turn around in?
Just a thought.

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Originally posted by Shawn

You can do what ever you wish. It would be best if the three rigs were able to winch the Rodeo where ever we needed without harming the trail.

How many places on that trail can you turn around in?
Just a thought.

I can be the third if you like:D

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
sounds like we got the three winchers, Shawn Suka and James. The rest of us can just follow along with trash bags until we get closer to Chrome and me.

jp008

Sounds good to me. Where and when do you want to meet? Is the Constrictor/Rattlesnake crew meeting at the main parking area at the top of 5 mile? or somewhere else?

Myself and BB88 thought about getting to the main parking area around 8am. I'll bring some trash bags if needed.

S

sukaB

I thought we were removin trash not bringin it in SKY....
BLM POSTER CHILD.

I say we get the vehicles designated and about ten or so bigger dudes to help persuede the rig out...and pick up the large amounts of garbage..