Constrictor's carnage report

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
Well I found the trail on easter. After some good searching I realized it was under my nose. I didn't make it far. My tires were at full pressure, and didn't have rock tread. I took the high side in also. It just makes you slide into the wall either way. Thats why every one is climbing the wall. I get it now :D Pics don't do it justice. 2 fold of this..
fc3eaea1.jpg
fc3eae9e.jpg
I made it to the first hard climb and stopped and hiked the rest. This trail is slose to IMPASABLE :D with anthing but a good ATV. Here is my carnage
On the way out I did this due to lack of a good weld
fc3eae9c.jpg

The mountain did the rest
fc3ea1eb.jpg
yea boo ho....
fc3ea1ed.jpg
fc3ea1f0.jpg
I didn't need those side lugs anyways :p

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
Or my half door, or my cab...
fc3ea1f2.jpg
fc3ea1f5.jpg
Ever since I built these I wanted to test em :D
fc3ea1f4.jpg
But the one that really burns me is that when you are eating a wall with the pass side rear tires trying to get ANY traction, and you eat a stubby valvestem. I still don't know If I can air down ....
fc3ea1e8.jpg

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
we were laughing about if you ran it backwards, comong down the BIG falls. Youd look like a spider :D I'd be happy to get to the falls. The tires are grooved now :D I may get traction..... and I'll have help :D and parts. OK it was mostly traction and a lack of a spotter the stopped me. Had to play smart....

harkinoff

something to do...
thanks for all the pics SKY.. Its only sheet metal right... I would say by sunday Constrictor should be pretty much impassible because of the rain we will be getting saturday and sunday

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by sukaB
Impassable.....
Shoot I'll send NATTY out to wheeel with ya SKY......

I wouldn't go so far as to say impassibly any more than upper helldorado is impassible. it just takes motivation and a good chainsaw....or 100rounds of 12 gauge :)

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by sukaB
Nice shine...

You guys are all wheelin on sunday?

and you are too....right, if not, I will be by at 8AM to pick up the grey ghost and your rig....ok.....its a deal :)

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
**** I don't care if he goes. we all know he'd just whoop up on that trail anyways. Thats why he doesn't need to bother to show us how its done. right B? :cool:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by Skyetone
**** I don't care if he goes. we all know he'd just whoop up on that trail anyways. Thats why he doesn't need to bother to show us how its done. right B? :cool:

that is just it, we go get his stuff and wheel it for him then take the twisted heap back for him to rebuild...:)

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
we (spencurai,blacksheep,and demon jeep) hiked all the way up to the flats, it is wicked and needs some work but it will be cool when it is set up!!

sukaB

Banned
Sunday---cool I can go I think

I havent seen it yet..

Has anyone been up the whole thing yet?
If not I'll be the first then.....Unless Sky wants to show me how to do it...
Sky it's not a matter of who can climb it with what.....
Your just used to wheeling that CRAP MAGNET WAGON...
If I built you a rig you'll beat all your friends....

If your going to run it I'll be there....
Hopefully the rain will move out...

Spence we shootin..