Constuction at 5 mile ?

Tom95YJ

Tom @ Artec
Does anybody know what is going on back in 5 mile ? I took my YJ back there with a few other rigs today and there were some construction light trailers , a few pallets of something , a fairly large drum of cable , the typical orange netting, fire extinguishers , a bunch of hoses looked like hydrolic hoses and no smoking signs. Back by the tailings pile with the willy's down it.

capt scotty

I was out there this weekend also. there are several places where there are ribbons tied to trees. there was a drill rig back in a canyon with a cone that read road closed. there has been alot of grading on the roads going in. plus the barrels and stacks of foam blocks and large lights. Hopefully people will not vandalize all of this equipment like they did the old site. that would be the quickest way for it to get shut down for access....but I hope I am preaching to the choir.

ricsrx

from what I saw in one area it looked like a drilling rig, but the other items that you mention that were in other parts of the canyon didn't look like it would be used for drilling..