Cool shot? I like it....Disneyland

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Just a shot I took Tuesday and thought I'd share. I have another 314 to go through and see what looks good, I'll post more as I go :)

Untitled-1-1.jpg

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I don't like it. I'd cut the sky out, or cut the rocks out.. But the rocks are far more interesting.. You know what to do...

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Temps were good in the evening. The park was only open till 9PM, so we weren't out very late. I would guess still in the 50's? Mornings were chilly till the sun warmed everything up.

Coco

I liked disneyland went we went for our first time back in '03. parents took us for a Christmas gift. Really enjoyed it for christmas time. the decorations and stuff they did was fun. first time being in cali too....I enjoyed it a lot. Until we went again a year or so later....and there was a goth convention or something going on in disneyland.....:ugh: :ugh: and it ruined it for me, and Cali in general. (there were some more reasons too) I refuse to go there ever again.

Sweet pics tho!! The Castle is cool!

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
Very cool!
Remember the "thirds" rule when it comes to picture taking, Its not always on my mind, But it does help.
Here is an after hours pic during Halloween at Disneyland this year

5135761081_b7bbba8e3f_b.jpg