Corbeau Baja RS seats

Thinking about buying these for my 00 Dodge Crawler. My seats cushions are trashed. I don't want to go back to stock because they've been hurting my back. I use the truck for rock crawling, long road trips, daily driving and towing so I didn't want to go with a full race bucket type seat. Was wondering if anyone has these and what they think about them? Having a tough time talking myself into dumping $700 for seats. I'm sort of a penny pincher.

Attachments

• BajaRS-66402B-F-L.jpg
    BajaRS-66402B-F-L.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 4

Silly Willy

Maybe if someone has them, they will give their thoughts of them and let you take a test sit to see how your back likes them. (also I believe Teraflex has them in their showroom.)

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
personally id look into PRP seats they are more comfortable and not expensive, they have a comparable seat to the baja, they have one called the daily driver, great seat and seat belts

Bart

I think Mbryson put similar seats in his Dodge truck.

Thinking about buying these for my 00 Dodge Crawler. My seats cushions are trashed. I don't want to go back to stock because they've been hurting my back. I use the truck for rock crawling, long road trips, daily driving and towing so I didn't want to go with a full race bucket type seat. Was wondering if anyone has these and what they think about them? Having a tough time talking myself into dumping $700 for seats. I'm sort of a penny pincher.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
http://corbeau.com/products/reclining_seats/gts_ii/

I have the GTS II seats in my pickup. I'm right at the size threshold for the seats (36-38" waist) and I do notice the thigh bolsters some. I've had them in the truck for a couple-three months and like them overall. The stock Dodge seats are pretty craptastic and these are a huge upgrade. They're awesome on long drives. I had an eight hour day in the pickup a couple weeks ago. The seats were worth paying for just that day. That long of a day in the stock seats and you'd be falling out of the truck to get out.

sixstringsteve

greg has a set in his truck. I've heard they take a little while to break in but they're awesome. If I could afford it I'd own a set, I've only heard good things about them.

Depending on the vehicle, they may cause you to sit a little higher than stock.

Thank you guys for your input. I had posted a similar question on Pirate. Aside from being attacked because apparently the question has been asked before, one person posted back. He sells these seats and told me to PM him my zip. He messaged me back within 2 minutes. $585 to my door. After spending multiple hours doing research on seats I jumped on it. I haven't seen that price on the internet or any offroad shop at all. Here is the guys link. His name is Tim. The guy is very nice and helpful. Not like the majority of Pirate members, I get a bad vibe from that forum. Just PM him your zip and what you want.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/member.php?u=52894

Just want to say that I can't wait to come home and wheel with you guys. I miss nice people that aren't self-centered and rude to everyone around them.

Last edited: