Corey Casper (Casper Customs) is in TTC top 50 again!

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
The voting issue for Fourwheelers Top Truck Challenge just came out and our very own Casper Customs (he is a vendor on RME) is in the running again with his Durango.

Last year he was voted in as an alternate and was only 2 votes shy of competing!

I will be spotting for him again if he is voted in so I have a vested interest as well!

If you get Fourwheeler magazine, please send in the vote with #38 on the list. If you are feeling generous....you can buy an issue or 2 as well. It is the April edition. You do have to have a magazine to vote. There is nothing online. Apparently they like selling magazines.

The Durango is currently under the knife again. This past summer the front Dana 60 housing was broken in half when Corey decided to launch the front end 6' in the air coming out of a rock garden. So it is currently recieving 2 steering Rockwells and full hydro steering. Most everything else will remain the same.

We have both been there 2 years in a row now and we have learned a lot. I think we have a real chance at winning this year if we are picked.

Thanks for all the support!

Go Corey!

Attachments

• Idaho 8-8-09 076.jpg
    Idaho 8-8-09 076.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Idaho 8-8-09 077.jpg
    Idaho 8-8-09 077.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Idaho 8-8-09 078.jpg
    Idaho 8-8-09 078.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 54

ChestonScout

Thanks Dave and Bear!

Yup.....Not only can the Scout not enter again but Im not aloud to enter as a driver again......even if I were to build something else :mad:

But I can spot as many times as I can get in

LT.

Corey has my vote as well. I have been having a hard time picking since there will be two classes this year. Five buggies and five trucks. I did not see what the rules were to separate the two classes from each other. I would guess Corey has a truck but, the lines get a little blurred for me when it comes to some of the rigs. Anyone else had any thoughts on this?

LT.

ChestonScout

Corey has my vote as well. I have been having a hard time picking since there will be two classes this year. Five buggies and five trucks. I did not see what the rules were to separate the two classes from each other. I would guess Corey has a truck but, the lines get a little blurred for me when it comes to some of the rigs. Anyone else had any thoughts on this?

LT.

From what I understand is this is not set in stone yet. They made it sound that way from the magazine but when the entries came in, they realized there was not as many buggy entries as in years past.

You should just vote for the 10 that you like best be it truck or buggy. Either that or just vote for Corey and Eric ;)

There are also several Planet 4x4 entries in the top 50 as well