Corrugated Steel Trampoline Ring

DevinB

I like traffic lights
I can't remember where I heard it, but it's been said that there are MORE injuries from a tramp in the ground than above due to kids jumping from the tramp to the ground and being more reckless. Could be wrong though...

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Hehe, when I was a kid, the height off the ground gave me time to finish the out-of-control flip off of it hahaha I'd be dead if they were in the ground

Used to jump off the roof onto the trampoline. :eek:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Hehe, when I was a kid, the height off the ground gave me time to finish the out-of-control flip off of it hahaha I'd be dead if they were in the ground

Used to jump off the roof onto the trampoline. :eek:

We've cleverly positioned the trampoline far away from the roof. ;)

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
I do not know how much brick is but I have seen it done with brick in like a octogon shape rebarred with cement. It takes work but it looked nice.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
It looks like I'll be picking up a 15 foot ring (in 4 peices) in Ogden this week for $800. Best deal I could find. :(

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
We've cleverly positioned the trampoline far away from the roof. ;)

Buzzkiller. :D

to make it more of a challenge?

There ya go! Precisely!!

That explains alot.

-_-

Braden, I missed it if it came up, but for $800, I'm assuming you dno't want the simple and much cheaper nets that go around? We had one of those for the kids and they worked great! Still looked like a big ugly trampoline though. :D

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Braden, I missed it if it came up, but for $800, I'm assuming you dno't want the simple and much cheaper nets that go around? We had one of those for the kids and they worked great! Still looked like a big ugly trampoline though. :D

My primary motivation is aesthetic. Think of it like a swimming pool.

*Above-ground swimming pool = :busted:

*In-ground swimming pool = :greg:

*may not apply in Tooele County

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
So we ended up driving to Logan so we could pay a ridiculous amount of money for 6 used sections of two different grain silos. Anyway, it's done. Total cost was about $850 including the new 15-foot cheap-ass Sam's Club trampoline. The bid we got to have it done was $1500, not including the trampoline.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0264.jpg
    IMG_0264.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0365.jpg
    IMG_0365.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0452.jpg
    IMG_0452.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 70

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Wow, you kick ass with a shovel! :eek: Must have been the little helpers that got the job done.

Nice work Braden!

Shockingly the kids were of little help... :ugh:

Thanks! We're happy with how it turned out. I sliced up a garden hose to "finish" the top edge of the ring.