Cost of frame time on the rack?????

rollover

I'm looking at a rig that would need about 4-5 hours of frame time. The front axel (solid axle) is back on one side 2-3 inches. It pushed the frame rail on that side.

Does anyone know what the going rate is?

Thanks in advance!

rollover

Hey still up to the same old stuff. Hope to have my property in Oklahoma closed this next week. The 1031 closed today to fund it.

I'm looking at a Toy Land Cruiser FJ60

Last edited:

Fuller

Formerly limegrnxj
ohh congrats.

i would love to have a fj60. i just put my truck up for sale i need something a lil bigger and there is a 94 that is listed on here for a sweet deal that i am picking up this weekend, i finally got my job situation handled.

good luck with the 60!

rollover

Is it free? Or completely and totally rust free?? Not sure I'd bother, with the wide availability of unwrecked 60's.

details! :D

Almost free I'd have a local tow bill. Some rust as most have on the front fenders but it only has 168 K on her clock. He may throw in an extra one for parts as well. I saw this in the dark so I need a second look.

I called local frame shop today they said frame time is $85 to set it up and measure the frame out. Then $48 hr to pull it back (est 3-5 hrs). Now I'll have to look it over again.

Kurt If I end up with it you'll be on my speed dial again for sure.

Thanks for your input guys.