crap crap double crap

Brad Yates

airwalks are cool
so my jeep is at six states in orem and i'm in park city. it needs a new r&p real bad but they might not have time today to do it. is there another shop out there that isn't busy today?

SnwMnkys

I dont know if Gaylon Pugh driveline or however you spell it installs R&Ps but you could call them. They may not be as busy and they're in Lehi.

Brad Yates

airwalks are cool
well it took em a while but six states got it done today. all spicer compenents yippee! and i can't say enough about 4WheelParts' customer service. this is the third time i've had the same genuine gears warrantied and they just put what i originally paid for them over a year ago back onto the visa. it didn't take even an ounce of wrist twisting either! so i'm all fixed which means tomorrow comes the custom fender exit exhaust. that makes me happy too.

Brad Yates

airwalks are cool
so pretty. pinion was almost completely bald (save for a few teeth still holding on) but the ring gear only had a few chipped teeth.

bald_pinion.jpg

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by Schwan

Day go boom??

;)

Yeah, and people argue the fact that they have a lifetime warranty. Just one time having to pay for gear install of your replacement set, and you've now spent more than if ya got the good ones in the first place. I think I'll stick with my Yukons I can't seem to break. :D

S

sukaB

Yah lifetime warranty......!!!????
No wonder class...
Mr. Dizzle says,,,, you be dumb you buy...

Specially for what you can get Spicer re-boxes for......

I would have loved to see that gear pattern......
I guess If you know not how to setup gears then you set eemm up sloppy so when they break you can blame it on the pinion or ring right.....

MR Dizzle says----------SUCK IT 4WP.

Brad Yates

airwalks are cool
just a side note class. the genuine gears were installed (under 4WP warranty) by kevin at 6states so it's all the gears fault. yes... crappy gears they are... yes...

S

sukaB

Kevin and Kent know what's up.....
Two counties rock.......

I say again SUCK IT 4WP

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Originally posted by Brad Yates
suka... if i could understand your typing methods i'd die a happy man.

Drink 4-5 beers then come post, youll understand him.

makes perfect sense after 4 shots of Yaeger

Last edited:
S

sukaB

What happened to your name, No NUT.....

Vonski's bitch....

hehehehehehehe:D