CRAP, OUT OF BUISNESS, need a job

mesha

By endurance we conquer
We'll My furniture store went out of business. My partner and I had some different ideas on how to run things. I thought delivering product was a good idea, he thought taking the money and not delivering product was a good idea. he's gone and I have all the debt. I need work. anyone out there with work let me know. I would especially like to work in the 4x4 industry maybe an apprentice in a shop. I can weld and carry heavy stuff and do what I am told. yes sa, a can do dat. Any how what you got. I don't need high wages either. Anyone else have a partner skip on them?

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
ooh man that sucks.. I'm kind of going through that right now, but lucky for me I'm only out about $1800-2k... unlucky for me I've got other expenses for the job that pays, and I am not getting a check until May. LOL ahhh, life.
sorry to hear that man, that sucks... and sorry I can't hire you for anything.. :(

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I wish there was something I could do about it. He is in mexico and I can't do anything. It will probably take me about 5 years to get out from under this.

Tiny

mmmm.....beefy!!!
Do you like landscaping? I have a guy that we are thinking about hiring but if he backs out i will let ya know. Might be a little while though so I wouldn't wait around ;)

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Thanks for the offer tiny. I have a few interviews today. If he backs out let me know. I think we are going to have quite the welcoming commitee, which we will need considering he is very slippery. I don't anticipate him coming back though.

R

rockdog

I see in your sig that your from AF. Lived there for forty three years. Was your store there also? That really bites about your store. My dad had one in AF when I was a kid. Guy in charge was a great salesman. Sold a lot of furniture and appliances. Only problem was he'd sell them on credit, then deliver them. Get paid a comission on the sale, then they come to find out he doesn't have records of who he sold what. :eek: Took my dad years to pay back the bank after they closed.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
my store was in orem. Thing that stinks is I was the salesman. I was quite good at it too. Most of my customers never met my partner so it seems like I may have done something wrong. If your dad spent all that time paying the bank back I respect his integrity. I will try to do the same.

chevtech

Seasoned Mall Cruiser
mesha said:
my store was in orem. Thing that stinks is I was the salesman. I was quite good at it too. Most of my customers never met my partner so it seems like I may have done something wrong. If your dad spent all that time paying the bank back I respect his integrity. I will try to do the same.

Why not go work for RC Willey? I have heard those guys can make pretty good bank.

:)

fullsizeyota

I fart sometimes
jamesgeologist said:
I've got three words for you...."The Hi-Fi Shop". At least my guy is going to the joint for a while!!!

what happened with the hi-fi shop??? its under new ownership now... i know a year or so ago the previous owner tried burning it down to collect the insurance, but whats up with the new guys??? (or did you mean p/o??)

jamesgeologist

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
New guys = Awesome.

Old Guy = Crook

Actually the one of the previous owners tried to burn the place down and when that failed, he hosed all of the equipment with water to get a bigger insurance check. He's now sitting in jail awaiting a restitution hearing and ultimately a sentancing hearing.