Crappy situation

Zombie

Random Dead Guy
It's been a while since I've posted anything here... but I figure this might be the place to track this clown down.

I followed and then passed this guy near Faust on the Pony Express Trail Road yesterday, at 12:21 PM apparently. Icould tell someone was leaking something, and it stunk, but it wasn't till I got right up to the trailer (and when he finally moved over to allow me to pass) that I saw turd and sludge draining from his trailer.
I've already reported it to Tooele County Sheriff, and I swung into the first car wash I could find with an undercarriage option, but I'm still a little bent about this, from the fact that I drove through this guy's crap, to the fact that this kind of crap (heh) gives motor vehicle recreation a bad name.

So anybody know this guy? I've got video showing more poo coming out, and the stain it left on the road, and the probable starting point where he was pulled over for a bit and likely opened the black tank. It's a white regular cab ram long bed, probably not cummins powered based on the V door badge.