Crawlfest 2010, The Maze and Milts Mile

scubatonyb

Its a Bronco!
Great pictures Ogre, great time in St. Geezy. What a fun event. As for us "Bronco People", if we have to explain, you wouldn't understand. Green Broncos Rule!

barnsbronco

No intoxication at all. We would bail on the obsticles and stand when we were on the easy stuff. Im not sayin it was right to do but we did it.

EB101

My daughter and her family came with us. They all had a great time. I let her drive the Bronco for the 1st time some on Milt's Mile. It seems that she drives a lot like me, that is with a lot of skinny pedal. Here's a clip of her first obstacle, filmed by her 7 yr old:
[youtube]qcmBK9sfjnU[/youtube]

This is what the whole trip was about:
IMG_0200.jpg

A few more of my favorites:
P1010510.jpg

P1010519.jpg

P1010520.jpg

P1010561.jpg

Last edited:

Don B

formerly rebarguy
I'm waiting on my new dif covers before I get too enthusiastic about crawling. I don't have a lot of time this weekend. Do you have to sign up to come?

You probably don't "have" to sign up but it would help them with the planning if everyone did.
There will be trails for all rigs and abilities from stock on up. The West Rim is a great place for testing a new rig, you can make it just as easy or difficult as you want.

Limespyder

You probably don't "have" to sign up but it would help them with the planning if everyone did.
There will be trails for all rigs and abilities from stock on up. The West Rim is a great place for testing a new rig, you can make it just as easy or difficult as you want.

I will see if I can squeeze some time for playing this weekend. If not, I don't live far, so I'll make it out sometime.