crazy woman hit husband!!!!

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
I got to spend some *quality* time last night with my little girl in the ER room getting stitches in her ear (unrelated to the story above). How ever the guy next to us was the one who got ran over. I did not ask a lot of questions about what happened, but in short he was leaving work into a parking garage when he heard a engine rev up, and it was getting closer, he ran out of the way and the SUV hit a cement pillar of some sort. He then realized it was his ex-wife and she was still after him. So he ran into the building. Well she kept coming after through the building. After he had been hurt the ex-wife called his sister to say "I just killed your brother come get his body" which of course set off the panic from his family since they did not know what happened or where he was at.

He looked like a half mummy with bandages wrapped around all the small cuts and scrapes. He was waiting to get his hand stitched up, it was cut all over the place in all directions. And the worst looking part was as he laying on the table his one foot pointed up (normal), but his other shin / ankle was just kind of poking in the wrong direction. He was going to get stitched up last night, and then tomorrow get his leg operated on to set the bone and have it pinned.

He was a really nice guy, kept asking about my girl’s ear, and what happened, and said that he did not mind if she cried. He has two little girls of his own, so he understood.

00buck has some pretty good photos from inside the building- post them up man

00Buck

00buck has some pretty good photos from inside the building- post them up man[/QUOTE]

Rusted, Since I can't edit photos at work, go a head and post up the ones I emailed to you this morning.

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Here are some pictures

Attachments

• DSC_6137small.jpg
    DSC_6137small.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC_6139small.jpg
    DSC_6139small.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC_6142small.jpg
    DSC_6142small.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_6146small.jpg
    DSC_6146small.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_6147small.jpg
    DSC_6147small.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_6173small.jpg
    DSC_6173small.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 20

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Bone Down said:
I want to see what this phsyco ex-wife looks like.

lg

She looks pretty pleased with herself... :ugh: