Credit unions with 72 month auto loan

JaredMD

Anyone know of any credit union that does a 72 month auto loan for a used vehicle? I am trying to get into a new truck but the 60 month payments are too high.
anyone know of any

Caleb

IMO, if the 60 months payments are too high then you prolly shouldn't be buying that much truck ;)

BUT...to answer your question on a 98 or newer Cyprus CU will go up to 84 months :eek: and I had a firend that had a ten year loan on his truck through America First (dont know if it was an auto loan or a signature loan though).

s.rich

Lil Red YJ
jeeptjstud said:
Anyone know of any credit union that does a 72 month auto loan for a used vehicle? I am trying to get into a new truck but the 60 month payments are too high.
anyone know of any

Mountain America Credit Union will do 72 month loans and they have good interest rates too. Call them at 325-6100 and they can tell you over the phone if you are approved and can usually give you the check the same day.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
America first will but your interest rate will be higher, my payment was actually the same with a lower interest rate and a 60 month loan.

Caleb

jeeptjstud said:
is this for used auto loans? I want to buy a 2001 dodge

at Cyprus CU its for 1998 and newer

I still think you're crazy to even consider a loan that long on a VEHICLE loan.

TELFORD

its a work in progress
My wife is a loan officer for Mountain America. There are a lot of factors that go into a loan of this type. Credit score, loan to value and all that crap.I understand that American first as well will do this type of loan. Call a loan Officer at Mtn. Am. They can give you a quick response.

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
Supergper said:
at Cyprus CU its for 1998 and newer

I still think you're crazy to even consider a loan that long on a VEHICLE loan.

I agree with Caleb, your going down a path Im sure we've all been before and its not pretty, look at mine for example:

Baught the expedition this year, its a 00', got a 6yr loan at 540$ a month, engine went KABLOOEY! Now what with no warrenty and 5.5yrs left to pay on it? Ill tell yah 1500$ engine + 3485.89 labor = lotta damn money I didnt want to spend.

KToy

ya most credit unions will do that for ya but... im into a sequioa cuz of my ex wife and its not a pretty site. luckily my bro bought it from me and relieved me of some of it.

you would be better off getting a 5 year loan and haveing say 3-5 thousand down on it. just my opinion.

but i can barely afford what i got.