Creepy Crawlers

camicaztoy

I read on Maxxis's web site that they are coming out with 40" Creepy's. Does anyone know any thing more about these?

Last edited by a moderator:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I'm sure one of the sponsored guys will pipe up with their inside knowledge, but I bet there's still some R&D going on. I wouldn't hold my breath on a release date, but last time Maxxis announced a tire change, it took about 3 mos before they were out. They seem to have a pretty good turn around time.

Caleb

well, a 40" (or similar size) has always been in the works, I remember when they were first announced it was a planned size (well, I think it was a 38" then) but being they have been so heavily into the comp scene the 37" has made more sense to focus on. I wouldn't hold my breath while waiting for them however having an announcement on their site is a good thing. I also would plan a small fortune as well since the 37" Creepy is one of the most expensive tires on the market right now.

Todd Adams

Grammy's Spotter
The 38.5x14.50-16LT as well as the 38x13.00-15LT are available now as far as I know. The 40's are not out yet. No idea when either. But they might be like the Trepidor and only available to the teams for a while.
Todd
BTW they are expensive but worth it. I know of no competitor damaging one in comp. Seen a lot of BFG's and Goodyears bite the dust. How’s that for pimping our sponsor?

Last edited: