cruiser duel case

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
marlin has made only one output for a duel case setup on a cruiser using later cruiser split Tcase...And I got dibbs on it:D :D
it should be done this week:D

Now i only wish that some JACKA$$ would get me a full floater to go with it....i wont name names, but you know who you are:D ;)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Are you talking about a Toybox adapter or a dual case adapter (as in using mini-stuff)? I didn't realize they werre working on using a mini-reduction box on the splitcase..:confused:

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit
Are you talking about a Toybox adapter or a dual case adapter (as in using mini-stuff)? I didn't realize they werre working on using a mini-reduction box on the splitcase..:confused:
it is two adapters and shafts so that you put a toy mini truck reduction box inbetween your tranny and tcase.....

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by cruiser

it is two adapters and shafts so that you put a toy mini truck reduction box inbetween your tranny and tcase.....

Cool, how much? I wonder if the mini-reduction box is up to the task of a much heavier vehicle? Seems like it shoudl be.

You know that Advance Adapters is making a complete replacement 4:1 t-case for the Landcruisers... only $1300ish and no shortening your rear driveline.

How much is the Marlin setup going to cost you?

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit

Cool, how much? I wonder if the mini-reduction box is up to the task of a much heavier vehicle? Seems like it shoudl be.

You know that Advance Adapters is making a complete replacement 4:1 t-case for the Landcruisers... only $1300ish and no shortening your rear driveline.

How much is the Marlin setup going to cost you?

like $1,600 but i get to keep the split case & i cand go with 4.7 gears in it later....i would have it done now but marlin is completely out for a few monthes...and i want it by yoatafari

i allreast have new rear springs & a new clutch just waiting to go in...and my cruiser should be registered today.....:D

......on a side note....i got a ticket for no flaps the other day, but not for no registration....weird huh...