Northern Utah Cruiser Outfitters Customer Appreciation BBQ - August 1st, 2014 - Be There!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
my2013_13.jpg

(Group shot from 2013 Customer Appreciation BBQ)

The summer heat is upon us and that could only mean one thing, it's once again time for the annual Cruiser Outfitters Customer Show-Off & BBQ. An evening to combine Land Cruisers, Cruiserheads and BBQ for a fun filled night in the park.

Join us Friday evening, August 1st for the 6th Annual Cruiser Outfitters Customer Show-Off & BBQ, 5-10pm. Brats, hot-dogs, chips & drinks will be served starting at 6pm, and prizes will be awarded to winners of the "Show-Off". The Show-Off is open to all model Toyota 4x4's. If you don't feel like shining your rig up for the day, bring it anyway or at least stop by and see some of the other vehicles on display and enjoy a dog or two. It is the least we can do for all our fantastic customers. This year will be even bigger and better as we once again join forces with the Wasatch Cruisers to make this one of the largest Land Cruiser show-shine events in the western US.

We will be back at Flat Iron Mesa Park in Sandy, Utah for this event. The park is easy to find, from the intersection of 8600 South and 1300 East in Sandy, proceed eastbound on 8600 South to approximately 1700 East. The entrance to the park is located on the north side of the street. For the upper level pavilion, follow the drive up the hill. The pavilion is on the west side of the roadway and the parking lot is on the east side. We won't be hard to miss, look for all the Land Cruisers! As with all customer runs, this is a family friendly event with an excellent park to enjoy, please observe and obey all park rules (pets must be on leashes only and no alcoholic beverages). Awards will include: "Most miles in your Land Cruiser", "Rustiest Relic", "Crowd Favorite", "Never Gets Washed", etc. If you would like to bring a side dish or dessert to share with the group, please do, otherwise show up and have a great time!

So who is in?

Tonkaman

Ha ha yeah I probably could, but it's nothing to be proud of! I'm sure you could show up and drool from the corner like all the other Jeep drivers

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Ha ha yeah I probably could, but it's nothing to be proud of! I'm sure you could show up and drool from the corner like all the other Jeep drivers

I was planning on it.. but just realized its the same weekend as a family reunion.. Lame.

sixstringsteve

i saw you driving that on the freeway the other day micah. I waved, but you were focused on the road like a good driver.