CruiserOutfitter

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
cruiseroutfit said:
Used booster, mabey... Used Cylinder, nope... New cylinder, should... Cylinder rebuild kit... yup. I can check tomorrow morning.

Hey man, any luck? Also, can you shoot me a price on a clutch slave and master - 84 FJ60 (6/84). Thanks, B

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
cruiseroutfit said:
I have a used booster from a 89' FJ62, I need to test the vacuum though. As for the new stuff prices:
http://www.cruiseroutfitters.com/lock_cylinder_new.html

And Rebuild Kits:
http://www.cruiseroutfitters.com/lock_cylinder_rebuild.html

I usually have most of those new parts in stock, but they are getting harder & harder to order in a timely manner.

Thanks, the booster info is much needed...is this a common problem on the 60's? My brakes remain applied after stopping, popping the vacuum check valve out of the booster releases the brake...I'm suspecting the air valve is sticking. Let me know,

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
(hi-jack-on) hey kurt, how bout' a birfield, inner shaft, and hub for a 69' fj40? my friends looking for a used one, but pm me a price for new and used if you have or can get one. thanks James.(sorry HI-jack off).

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
rockreligious said:
(hi-jack-on) hey kurt, how bout' a birfield, inner shaft, and hub for a 69' fj40? my friends looking for a used one, but pm me a price for new and used if you have or can get one. thanks James.(sorry HI-jack off).

Should have all of it used... have him give me a ring. :D

Kurt
801-518-3937

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Booster I have leaks... :( So its a core.

As far as your brake booster sticking, I can't say I have heard of that happening, weird... There is a little short shaft that goes between the master & the booster, it is a adjustable and it might (been a while since I looked at it) be abel to get stuck in their? Good luck...

Meat_

Banned
If you are leaking fluid back into the vac boost it will lock the brakes up... I'm not sure if removing the vac hose would release it in that circumstance though.

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
Meat_ said:
If you are leaking fluid back into the vac boost it will lock the brakes up... I'm not sure if removing the vac hose would release it in that circumstance though.

Nah, it's not that...I don't lose any fluid from the reservoir.