Cruisers are worth the $$$

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Clutch said:
"Slightly Modified" That's an understatement!!!

I really find it hard to believe someone would pay over 25,000 for a FJ........IMHO

Probably one a week...

If people buy em', they are worth it... You have to remember Cruiser are far more vintage than a mini-truck... there are collectors in the US with 50+ Cruisers each... :eek:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
This is a real estate guys personal collection in Washington... all of them are immcaulate, and he does wheel several of them.

58389329.jpg

sibeta

James K said:
the one on the far right is cool

I remember seeing that one on the right on ebay a while back and they wanted some serious money for it too, I am sure that it was at least what this fj40 is going for. I think my fav is still the lifted 55

WildYoats

WOW, that's great to see that Adam has had the reserve met. I hope the bidder is legit. And yes, I too can attest, it is amazing how much the classic iron pigs go for. One reason why mine is a Sunday driver and I don't wheel it (not to mention I have a trail rig already too :D ).

theferg

DD for Life
sibeta said:
I remember seeing that one on the right on ebay a while back and they wanted some serious money for it too, I am sure that it was at least what this fj40 is going for. I think my fav is still the lifted 55

It's possible--but I doubt it was actually the same rig. The dude that owns all those Cruisers probably hasn't paid more than $6-7K for any of those rigs except the 80 and the 100 series cruisers (the newer ones). The bastid somehow stumbles onto a sweet deal on a Cruiser probably every other month... :eek: I remember when he got the mustard and green 40s...think he paid around $4k for the green one and like $6k for the mustard...low miles, 99% un-molested and super super clean. The other 45 wagon on the far left was like $2k... :eek:

-Ferg-

mixmaster

theferg said:
It's possible--but I doubt it was actually the same rig. The dude that owns all those Cruisers probably hasn't paid more than $6-7K for any of those rigs except the 80 and the 100 series cruisers (the newer ones). The bastid somehow stumbles onto a sweet deal on a Cruiser probably every other month... :eek: I remember when he got the mustard and green 40s...think he paid around $4k for the green one and like $6k for the mustard...low miles, 99% un-molested and super super clean. The other 45 wagon on the far left was like $2k... :eek:

-Ferg-

Actually he did snag the 45LV off ebay, it was a pretty penny too. He posted on pirate about it a while back. Come on asshat, keep up with these things. :D

NW-sickboy

theferg said:

-Ferg-

The one on the far right went for well over 30K if the rumors are even close to right.......

Still crazy to believe Tolmans rig went for 25 F'in K....... :rolleyes: