Custom Front bumper

tundra1313

Who can I have weld me up a Custom Front Bumper for my tundra, looking for a pre-runner style bumper with a skid plate. ( what company, or person. Who is Realistically cheap and good quality.) located in utah???

Any help would be great.

kyle

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I can help you with that. Do you have a design in mind? Can you email me some pictures of something you like? Do that and I can put a quote together for you. You can PM me if you want.

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
he welded some brackets on my frame and recently made me some shock tabs. ive just seen his work and really liked it. what has he done to ur jeep? my jeep hasnt changed much just taller and recently added mudflaps with a big fine......-_- oh well

Jeeperman

A.K.A. Eugene
oh sweet. yeah, some of his newer stuff is pretty sweet. The white grand on his site that he did front and rear bumpers for is my old Jeep....damn mudflaps :)

rock_it2183

im new on the site, but I'm interested in a custom bumper as well for my truck. I'm thinking a combo of a sheet steel, pre-runner with a skid-plate...if that makes any sense.

There is place in Salt Lake called RollOver motorsports that can build stuff for the trails (sliders, roll cages, bumpers, etc) little on the pricey side though, but he does good work.

tundra1313

Thanks for all the suggestions. I had Corban_White do the bumper for me it turned out really well. and He was very good to work with, I will def, be seeing him again when its time for my sliders and bed cage.. thanks again ..

will post pics tomorrow.

tundra1313

here are the pics. thanks again Corbin
l_39d83517556d4fd9956ebed912b8432e.jpg

l_f596e394e1b44d0ebd9b0bdf1110082d.jpg