Custom paint job ideas. Tell me whas cool

cambam

Im looking for a cool idea for the paint job on my CJ-7. i want it to be different, but not too overbearing, (like purple polka dots) or anything. What have you seen out there?, or what cool Ideas do you have? Dont be shy.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
You know what never goes out of style, cow spots, they're awesome:eek:
Really though, I saw a cherokee once that was painted like a giraffe, and I thought is was pretty bitchin:cool:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
WJ ZUK said:
You know what never goes out of style, cow spots, they're awesome:eek:
Really though, I saw a cherokee once that was painted like a giraffe, and I thought is was pretty bitchin:cool:

Here's a giraffe:
f17941af.jpg

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
Olive drab base with fat camo tan stripes down the side with the name of your rig blocked out in olive drab inside the tan. That would look killer.

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
theres a TJ in the quadratec catolog thats always caught my eye, red base with a yellow under black front clip flame style... Ill see if I can dig up a photo.

StrobeNGH

no user title
cambam said:
Wow, thanks for all of the great Ideas................ I cant believe I diddent think of that................

Sorry, we dropped the ball. Ususally we are all sitting around just waiting to answer your questions.

Go with an R. Lee Ermey/Jackson Pollock theme:
Hang several cans of paint (different colors) over the car, and start shooting them. Then let gravity decide the scheme.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I Lean said:
Here's a giraffe:
f17941af.jpg

Thats more of a cracked out giraffe. The giraffe paint job I saw was actual giraffe colors. Like a medium /dark drown interior with light biege/yellow outlines. Thanks for ruining my idea though Carl:rofl:

cambam

Thanks for the ideas. so far, its just going to get re paintrd red, or mabey that dark silver color of the new super dutys. Mabey Ill 2 tone it. i was thinking it would be cool to air brush it to look like granite rocks or something, but i dont know. I guess I am not very creative when it comes to this stuff.