Custome YJ Rock Crawler $6500.00 for RME members

Another Jeep

ONDAROX
1990 Custom Jeep YJ

I'm selling this becaus we just had a baby. I'll try to list everything I can, but I'm sure I'll miss a few items. Feel free to call me with any questions. This Jeep is an amazing trail rig and will conquer anything you point it at. It drives straight down the highway at 70 MPH and will lock up all 4 wheels if you ask it to. That being said, it has been highly modified, and probably wouldn't be the best daily driver. We've owned it for 8 plus years and use it as a trail rig, and summer cruiser. Here's what I can think of off the top of my head. I have all receipts but haven't dared to total them up. Call and let's talk! Rick 801-309-9296 see my ad on KSL https://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=24107393&cat=402&lpid=&search=&ad_cid=1 31638_127666723913305_1063561_n[1].jpg

Engine:
Chevy 4.3 Fuel Injected Engine
Dual Flowmaster exhaust
K&N type air cleaner

Transmision/Transfer case:
Chevy 700R4 Automatic Transmission With Over-Drive and B&M shifter
NP241 low-range transfer case clocked/rotated with Custom underbelly skid plate

Rear Axle:
Custom 4-link coil suspension
Ford 9" with 31 Spline Superior Chromoly shafts, Detroit locker, 4.88 Superior ring and pinion, lube locker gasket
Tom Woods HD custom drive shaft (dua CV)

Front Axle:
Shackle Reversal leaf springs with orital flex joints
Dana 44 With 31 Spline Warn Chromoly shafts, 4.88 Superior ring and pinion, ARB air locker and Hd Warn rock crusher diff guard, and Warn premium select hubs
Tom Woods HD 2" diameter long travel drive shaft
High steer arm with HD heim joints

Brakes:
4 Wheel disc brakes with Hydro-Boost system and seperate front/rear line locks

Safety/Protection:
6 point Roll Cage, Rock sliders, Custom front bumper, Warn rear bumper with swing out tire carrier and high-lift jack

Tires/Wheels:
5 36X13.50R15 Super Swamper Irok's
4 Staun Internal Bead-Locks
5 15X10 Black Rock Crawler wheels

Interior:
TJ front seats
Autometer White-Face guages includin Speedometer and Tachometer, Tuffy locking console, CD/Ipod/MP3 stereo, Overhead speaker pods with dome lights, Best Top soft top, bikini, removable half-doors

Misc:
Mile Marker 12,000Lb winch, L.E.D. recessed tail lights, Power steering cooler, Steering box brace, ARB compressor, Off-Road High intensity white headlights, undercarriage rock lights

Last edited: