D*mn that felt good!

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Ever have a computer push you just a little too far?

001-2.jpg

I feel like like I'm in my 20s again:greg:

Last edited by a moderator:

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Never that mad... I hope you did that out front just to let the neighbors know you don't mess around.

As a matter of fact, I did open the front door and throw it out in the street.

In my less than impatient years, I've smashed pagers, cellphones, TVs, DVD players, speakers, laptops, cars and other various devices. They each had it coming:rofl:

Must be from the 18+ years i've spent working in customer service

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
That's awesome! I nearly did that w/ my old laptop a few weeks ago. I'm usually pretty cool, but being a redhead I have one hell of a temper. It's taken me years to control it, but every once in a while I just need to let it go... :eek:

ricsrx

The string kept breaking on my weed eater, after rethreading it a million times, My neighbors enjoyed watching me beat it to pieces against the tree in the front yard. After that my wife let me go buy a new one........

GOAT

Back from the beyond
There is no amount of money that I could have sold the computer for, that would have even come close to the gratification I felt when it hit the concrete. Besides, it's not like Jenn goes without.

About 10 years ago I had a DVD player that would randomly hang. We had guests over and were watching a movie when started hanging. I got up, unplugged it, and threw it out the second floor balcony onto the drive. The look on their faces was priceless.

I have gotten better:rofl: