d44 direct drive flanges

Caleb

FWIW, all the drive flanges are the same (Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge vs. etc) all you have to worry about is internal or external ;)

Six States I know for sure has them, but look through the For Sale section, Greg just had a set for sale for like $20-$30.

dustybronco

www.sextonoffroad.com
I am looking for something that is an upgrade over stock. like a 4130 drive flange like polyperformance has for the D60. sorry for not being clearer I am stupid when I get in a hurry.

Caleb

I am looking for something that is an upgrade over stock. like a 4130 drive flange like polyperformance has for the D60. sorry for not being clearer I am stupid when I get in a hurry.
why??? are you having problems breaking stock ones? I honestly don't think I've ever heard of anyone breaking a stock one. As far as aftermarket I think Warn may be the only option for D44 stuff and I don't think theirs are chomolly of any sort (I may be wrong though).

dustybronco

www.sextonoffroad.com
Just looking to be as strong as possible. keep blowing the outer hub inner warn premiums and the detroit. isn't that sweet. was just looking for options other than a dana 60 guess I should stop running 38 x 14.50 swampers. Warn offers two different ones a 30 spline and the normal 19 spline any one know if these are any better?

Caleb

actually the 30 spline ones are for a rear full float kit. Six States gave them to me by mistake when I was looking for 30 spline D60 ones. I never had any problems with my 30 spline D60 Warns. Like mentioned, I think you shafts and joints will break (even if you're running CTMs) before you have to worry about even the stock drive flanges. The Warns ought to be just fine (also like I said earlier, I don't know if they are any special material) and probably your only option, Randy's *might* have a solution as well but I bet teh Warns will be nicer.